Gloss black powder coat finish (1372GB).
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
• Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat
• Baskets are 15″ side to side x 10″ front to back and 4 3/4″ deep
The basket tapers to 13″ x 8″ at the bottom
• Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8″ and 1″diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4″ apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables
• Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs
• 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish
• Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
• DO NOT overload Basket.
Overloading Basket or not securing item(s) in basket may cause difficulty in steering and/or loss of bicycle control which could result in injury.
• DO NOT bend legs or leg mounting tabs.
• DO NOT mount legs to the inside of the bicycle’s front fork blades. Mount only to the outside of the bicycle’s front fork blades.
• DO NOT assemble a quick-release front hub through leg holes. The legs are to be mounted to bolt on front axles or to fork eyelets.
• DO NOT use on bicycles with a carbon fiber front fork or handlebar.
• DO NOT use on bicycles with a front suspension or springer fork.
You cart is currently empty