Versatile and confidence inspiring, the Gravdal securely navigates through harsh winter conditions with steel carbide studs for added traction in icy conditions.
- Set studs by riding 20-30km on pavement before taking on trail to limit stud loss
- Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction
- 240 concave carbide studs tear into slick surfaces
- Fast rolling ramped center lugs provide decreased rolling resistance
- Aggressive rear faces of center lugs provide excellent braking traction
- Tubeless ready (60tpi)
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.