From light winter trail riding to commuting, Kahva allows you to carve your way through winter with steel carbide studs as well as single, double and triple siped lugs.
- Set studs by riding 20-30km on pavement before taking on trail to limit stud loss
- Siping on center and side lugs allows them to conform to terrain better for increased grip in any riding conditions
- 252 concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions
- Directional lugs provide low rolling resistance while offering excellent braking traction
- Tubeless ready (60tpi)
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.