Purpose-built for riding rough roads, gravel or dirt.
22mm wide rim takes tire up to 62mm.
UST Road Tubeless technology improves comfort and rolling resistance, and reduces the risk of punctures.
Compatible with all standard retention systems.
Proven performance and reliability at an attainable cost.
High-quality QRM cartridge bearings.
Disc-brake-specific, sleeved-style rim technology.
Straight-pull round spokes, which are stronger than J-bend spokes.
Rolling efficiency and a nimble ride quality.
Sleeve joint rim minimizes weight.
Consistent and stable spoke lacing.
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Height: 22 mm
- Joint: sleeved
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 23 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x23TC
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Color: Black only
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo ED11, N3W and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with optional adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301)
- 15mm axle (V2373501)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters ([V2510701] - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release ([V2510801] - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901) with axle [V2373401]
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3430101)
- ID360 N3W freewheel body (V4270101)
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- UST valve and accessories
- Pre-installed tubeless rim tape
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Minimum and maximum allowed tyre width: see indication on wheel
- Recommended tire sizes: 28 to 64 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tire. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- Maximum tyre pressure: 5.5bar/80PSI with a 28mm tyre - 3.25bar/47PSI with a 64mm tyre